Friday, October 14, 2011

Interview with Bridge Students

We interviewed the Bridge students. Here are their answers.

[Nanami]
“If you can be born again, whom do you want to be?”
Marco:
  He wants to be a best car driver because a driver has passion and controls the engine.
Rosalio:
  She wants to be one of the most popular hockey players, “Luciani Aymar.” It is because Rosalio belongs to a hockey club at ODU. She admires her.
Cristopher:
  He wants to be his father. He respects him so much, and he said that his father is best person for him. I want his father to see my note-taking. He will be happy.
Gelareh:
  She wants to be born in U.S. and be a more successful person. I think she can be more confident.
Alex:
  He wants to be Taiwanese again because Taiwan has freedom and many kinds of culture. Being Taiwanese has many advantages. He said Taiwanese food was so good. I want to try it someday.
Musaad:
  His answer amazed me. He said he wanted to be himself. How confident he is! I like this answer.

[Juan]
“Have you been in love with your best friend? If you say yes, explain it!”

I asked a lot of guys, girls and boys, but they were a little bit afraid to answer at this question, and i understand it because its kind a personal question. Some people don’t like to share their privacy with anyone, anyways this is what people said.

I asked a girl called Cristina, and at the first moment she was a little bit afraid, but finally she answered to my question, she said that she was in love with her best friend, but she never told him. She was so close to him in her native country, she also said that her best friend was dating another girl i mean a lot of girls, and she never get mad at him, and she doesn’t know why, but everything went down when that guys started doing bad things and then she came to usa.

I also ask people from Senegal, his name is papa but he never pass through this.

I asked a guys from Puerto Rico, his name is Christopher, he is a soccer player at ODU. He told me everything, he was excited to answer me that question, he just came to the past on his brain and he started laughing. He told me that he was in high school before he came here to usa, he has the best friend ever, but one day they started liking each other and they started dating , he said it was really amazing he felt in the air but he found out that he was about to move to usa and everything went down. After he came to usa, they broke up, but they decided to be best friends again, it was last year and Christopher went to his native country to spend his summer with her father who lives in Puerto rico, they say each other and he said it was pretty amazing everything.

Also I went to another class where it was only 3 guys, kind of empty.
They were from Saudi Arabia and they just told me that in their country they respect the girls to much and they don’t usually do that .

As you can see in the world we have so many different cultures and not everyone is the same.

By Juan, Sultana, Nanami

No comments:

Post a Comment