Friday, September 30, 2011

Interview with UP students

We interviwed UP students at the mid-session party. Unfortunately our class schedule and their schedule are same time, so we couldn't interview all UP students, sorry!!

We asked...
1. If you can go on a date with your favorite type of girl/boy, what would you like to do with her/him?
2. Would you break the law to save your lover?



○Hong (South Korea) says...
1. I would like to watch movie with him, especially romantic comeday! After watching movie, I want to go driving near the beach.
2. No, I'll find another one.

○Masanobu (Japan) says...
1. I would like to drive her to shopping, and eating at italian restaurant.
2. No, because I don't want to be arrested.

○Maho (Japan)
1. I would like to enjoy talking, going to gym and play sports, and watching soccer game with him.
2. No, I will keep the law.


We were dissapointed at nobody answered "yes" for question 2.
We could interview only three students, so feel free to leave your answer in the comments :D

No comments:

Post a Comment